This situation is very different from the Technology Reinvestment Program cited in the article.
What does TRP stand for?
TRP stands for Technology Reinvestment Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TRP
We have 210 other meanings of TRP in our Acronym Attic
- Target Reference Point
- Tax on Real Property (Guernsey)
- Tax Return Preparer
- Tax Returns Processing
- Teacher Resource Pack
- Technical Requirements Package
- Technical Review Panel
- Technical Rubber Products (various locations)
- Technology Refreshment Plan
- Technology Refreshment Program (US Federal Bureau of Investigation)
- Technology Reinvestment Project
- Technology Research Programme (European Space Agency)
- Teignmouth Regeneration Partnership
- Telecommunications Research Project (Hong Kong)
- Television Rating Points
- Television Remote Pickup
- Temperature Regulated Processing
- Temporal Reference for Prediction
- Temporary Registration Permit
- Temporary Residence Permit (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award of this ATP project follows the favorable conclusion of a previous Technology Reinvestment Program, under which Ultralife and Lockheed-Martin collaborated on the successful development of high-energy solid polymer rechargeable batteries for military communications equipment.
The ISPOMT effort was initiated in 1996 as a DARPA Technology Reinvestment Program (TRP) developing manufacturing technologies for small precision optical components.
The agreement is for a two year development program to be performed under the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency ("DARPA") Technology Reinvestment Program ("TRP") managed by the U.
government Advanced Research Projects Administration (ARPA) Technology Reinvestment Program (TRP) grant; and in conjunction with U.
The project's technology was developed and funded by McDonnell Douglas, Lucas and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) under the Technology Reinvestment Program.
The product leveraged technology developed as part of the Advanced Research Projects Agency's (ARPA's) Technology Reinvestment Program.
The Series E round also met the company's stated goal to secure $2 of private financing for every $1 of government financing as stipulated by SVC's cost-sharing agreement with the Department of Defense's Technology Reinvestment Program (TRP).