The technology readiness assessment (TRA), which measures the stability of new technologies, ensuring that those that are too sensitive do not flow into the development stream; and 3.
What does TRA stand for?
TRA stands for Technology Readiness Assessment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TRA
We have 210 other meanings of TRA in our Acronym Attic
- Tapered Rod Antenna
- Task Risk Assessment
- Tax Rate Area (California)
- Tax Reform Act (1976, 1984, or 1986)
- Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997
- Teachers Retirement Association
- Teaching Respect for All (various organizations)
- Team Roping Association
- Technical Reference Architecture
- Technical Requirement Analysis
- Technology Related Anger
- Telecommunications Reform Act of 1996
- Telecommunications Regulatory Authority
- Telecommunications Research Associates
- Telecommunications Resellers Association
- Temporary Reserved Airspace
- Temporary Restricted Area
- Tenants and Residents Association (various organizations)
- Tennessee Regulatory Authority
- Terrorism Risk Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Level II training was revised and now consists of the online portion of the Intermediate Systems Acquisition Course (ACQ 201 A), STM 202, and a continuous learning module on technology readiness assessments.
The Pentagon conducted its own technology readiness assessment and concluded that the program is ready to move forward.
Photo: Business Wire) Following successful efficacy testing at the Material Research Center of the Missouri University of Science and Technology in early 2010, the company completed a Technology Readiness Assessment (TRA) for the MVS, a procurement tool for emerging technologies developed by the U.
mil> through both "browse" and "register" options: * Anti-Tamper (CLE 022) * Enterprise Architecture (CLE 020) * Evolutionary Acquisition (CLM 032) * Fundamentals of Technology and Transport Controls (CLM 036) * Outcome-based Performance Measures (CLE 016) * Technology Readiness Assessments (CLE 021) * Information Assurance (CLM 010) Coming Soon .
Government Verification and Assessment In a technology readiness assessment (TRA) conducted at the Army's Dugway Proving Ground, the PathAlert(TM) Detection System demonstrated that PCR-based technologies score high marks for both accuracy and low limit of detection.
Two important services within the ERPrep portfolio are Avnet Computer's Technology Readiness Assessment (TRA) and Technology Infrastructure Workshop (TIW).