Industry Academe committees and forums that involve both TM academic associations, such as the TIM division of the Academy of Management, and TM professional and industry-affiliated associations, such as the Industrial Research Institute, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Product Development Management Association, and Technology Management Education Association (TMEDA), can serve to establish and promote a broad vision for the field of TM education.
What does TMEDA stand for?
TMEDA stands for Technology Management Education Association (est. 2000)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TMEDA
- Taiwan Mitsubishi Elevator Co., Ltd.
- Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina (Star Wars short stories)
- Texas Music Educators Conference (National Association for Music Education)
- Toronto Maxima Enthusiasts Club (Ontario, Canada)
- Toronto Medical Educational Centre (Canada)
- Traditional Medicines Evaluation Committee
- TRADOC Materiel Evaluation Committee
- Test Methods for the Examination of Composting and Compost
- Time of Main Engine Cutoff (US NASA)
- Transfusion Medicine
- The Mortgage Education Experts
- Total Measured Energy Expenditure
- Tiempo Medio Entre Fallas (Spanish: Mean Time Between Repairs)
- Travel Management Exchange Forum (National Business Travel Association)
- Total Mechanical Energy Required for Contraction
- Tewksbury Municipal Employees Federal Credit Union (Massachusetts)
- The Millennium Education Group (technology education resources)
- Trilateral Monitoring Expert Group (Wadden Sea environmental conservation)
- The Maintenance Excellence Institute