Emery was an analyst in the technology investment banking group at Thomas Weisel Partners.
What does TIBG stand for?
TIBG stands for Technology Investment Banking Group (Bahrain)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIBG
We have 2 other meanings of TIBG in our Acronym Attic
- The International Bengal Cat Society
- Tianjin Institute of Bioinformatics and Drug Discovery (China)
- Toronto Invasive Bacterial Diseases Network (Canada)
- Turkey Infectious Bursal Disease Virus
- Taipei International Book Exhibition
- The Iowa Biennial Exhibition (est. 2004; Iowa City, IA; hobby exhibition)
- Total Ischaemic Burden European Trial
- Tehran International Book Fair
- Timely Initiation of Breastfeeding (infancy)
- Tokyo International Book Fair
- Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers (journal; UK)
- Texas Industries for the Blind and Handicapped (Austin)
- Telecommunications Inventory and Billing Information (US DoD)
- The International Behaviorology Institute (various universities)
- Thrombolysis in Brain Ischemia (neurology)
- Total Illness Burden Index
- Technology Initiative in BiCMOS for Applications (ESPRIT Project 8001)
- Tactical Information Broadcast Line
- Thermal Internal Boundary Layer
- Trust Investment Bank Limited (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the past seven years, Dierdorff has served as managing director in the Financial Services and Technology Investment Banking Group at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, where he led the insurance investment banking practice.
Earlier, he was with Salomon Smith Barney's Technology investment banking group where he was involved in public and private M&A and capital markets transactions.
Barclays Capital (LSE: BARC) (NYSE: BCS) has announced the appointment of Greg Mrva as head of Internet Investment Banking within the firm's Global Technology Investment Banking Group.
The mobile marketplace is exploding and Adenyo is well positioned to take interactive mobile marketing and content delivery to the next level," said Sanjiv Samant, principal and head of the Technology Investment Banking Group at Genuity Capital Markets.
McLeod, 34, prior to joining MJTA's San Francisco-based Technology Investment Banking Group in 2010, was associated with a private investment firm dealing in special situations in the technology sector and as an investment banker at Lazard Ltd.
Nguyen was previously managing director of Citi's Asia-Pacific Technology Investment Banking group in Hong Kong.
Chill served as a managing director in the technology investment banking group at Gruntal and Co.