Army Technology Integration Center (TIC) in accordance with the Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) and will be listed on the Unified Capabilities Approved Products List (UC APL).
What does TIC stand for?
TIC stands for Technology Integration Center (US Army ISEC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TIC
We have 356 other meanings of TIC in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Intelligence Center (US Navy)
- Technical Interface Certification
- Technical Interface Concept
- Technical Issues Committee (accounting)
- Technician in Charge
- Technologies de l'information et de la Communication
- Technologies de l'Information et des Communications (French)
- Technology in Context (education)
- Technology Information Center
- Technology Innovation Centre (UCE Birmingham, UK)
- Technology International Corporation
- Tecnologias de Informação e Comunicação (Portuguese)
- Tecnologías de la Información y Comunicaciones (Spanish: Information Technology and Communications)
- Tecnologías de la Información y las Comunicaciones
- Tehnologiile Informatiei Si Comunicatiei (Romania)
- Teknisk Information Centre (Sweden)
- TEL-Instrument Electronics Corp. (Carlstadt, NJ; manufacturer of avionics test equipment)
- Telecommunications Information Council (State of Alaska)
- Telephone Information Center
- Telephone Initial Claims
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Telkonet Inc (AMEX:TKO), a provider of powerline carrier (PLC) networking, has said that the United States Transportation Security Administration (TSA), in collaboration with the US Army Information Systems Engineering Command Technology Integration Center, has successfully completed evaluation of the Telkonet's powerline networking platform.
Army Information Systems Engineering Command's (USAISEC) Total Engineering and Integration Service (TEIS) contract, SIGNAL has been providing engineering and technical support to the Technology Integration Center (TIC) and the MCA program since the inception of the contract.
Army Information Systems Engineering Command's Technology Integration Center (USAISEC TIC) is a state-of-the art testing facility that evaluates commercial, off-the-shelf Internet technology products including communications, computer, network and security products in support of Army, joint customers and program managers.
Army Information Systems Engineering Command (USAISEC) Technology Integration Center (TIC) evaluation and recommendation In addition to 802.
The new facility also houses a larger, state-of-the-art Technology Integration Center which provides increased efficiency and flexibility in Rave's engineering and manufacturing processes.
This is another milestone in CounterACT's three-year history of achievements with the Department of Defense (DoD), such as successful testing at the Army Technology Integration Center (TIC), FIPS-140-2 Level 2 compliance, receipt of Common Criteria certification (Evaluation Assurance Level 2, with EAL4 pending), and more.
Tellabs(R) 7100 Optical Transport System Granted Technology Integration Center Certification ASHBURN, Va.