TI:ME, the Technology Institute for Music Educators, has appointed Kay Fitzpatrick as its new executive director.
What does TIME stand for?
TIME stands for Technology Institute for Music Educators
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIME
We have 69 other meanings of TIME in our Acronym Attic
- Temperature Induced Microcomplement Fixation Test
- Triad International Maintenance Company (Oscoda, Michigan)
- Trauma Intermediate Care Unit
- Draft Interactive Messages Directory for UN/EDIFACT (Electronic Data Interchange for Finance, Administration, Commerce, and Transport)
- Thematic Instrument for Measuring Death Anxiety in Children (Rutgers College of Nursing; New Jersey)
- Tears In My Eyes (ROFLOLPMPTIME)
- Technical Instrument for the Measurement of Existence
- Technician's Introduction Multimedia Experience
- Technological Innovations and Managements Experts
- Technology in Medical Education (various schools)
- Technology Integration Mentors in Education
- Technology, Immediate Diagnosis, Mammography and Education
- Telecoms, IT, Media and Electronics
- Temporal Representation and Reasoning (International Symposium)
- Temporally Integrated Monitoring of Ecosystems
- The Information Management Exchange
- The Inner Mind's Eye
- The Internet Merchandise Exchange
- The Invisible Modelling Environment
- Things I May Enjoy
Samples in periodicals archive:
MET, Electronic Musician, Keyboard Magazine, Mix Magazine, and the newsletter TI:MEs are free to Technology Institute for Music Educators (TI:ME) members.
He is also an officer of the Technology Institute for Music Educators (TI:ME).