Vanston, the chairman and founder of Technology Futures, Inc.
What does TFI stand for?
TFI stands for Technology Futures, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TFI
We have 133 other meanings of TFI in our Acronym Attic
- Test for Higher Standards (Virginia)
- Texas Federation of Humane Societies (various locations)
- Transfer factor specific for herpes simplex virus type 1
- Task Force on Human Trafficking
- Twin Fist High Vertical Punch (kickboxing)
- Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence (US government)
- T Foley Interiors (UK)
- Task Force Innovations (construction management provider; Los Angeles, CA)
- Task Force Iron
- Team France Inshore (boat racing group)
- Temporary Flow Identity
- Temporary Funding Increase
- Terminal Facility Identifier
- Terminal Flight Information
- Test de Français International (French language proficiency test)
- Thanks for Info
- The Family International (est. 1968)
- The Fertilizer Institute
- The Fifth Inning (E. Ethelbert Miller memoir)
- The First Immortal (James L. Halperin science fiction novel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a recent report from Technology Futures, Inc.
David Smith, vice president, Technology Futures, Inc.