Hughes Network Systems, LLC (HUGHES), the global leader in broadband satellite networks and services, today announced that just six months after its official opening in December 2011, Russia s first Satellite Technology Education Center at Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU) celebrated its inaugural graduating class in June, which included students from leading Russian operators RTComm and Rostelecom and the university itself.
What does TED stand for?
TED stands for Technology Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TED
We have 158 other meanings of TED in our Acronym Attic
- Tennessee Economic Council on Women
- Trinity Episcopal Church Women (Omaha, NE)
- Trade and Economic Cooperation Zone (China)
- Tactical Eye Devices (US Army)
- Tamper-Evident Device
- Task Execution Description
- Taylor Expansion Diagram
- Teacher Education Department (various universities)
- Technical Directive
- Technical Education Department (various schools)
- Technology Entertainment and Design (conference)
- Technology, Education, Design
- Tele Dialog (German: telecommunication dialogue)
- Tenders Electronic Daily (European Union Journal)
- Tenis Eskrim Dagcilik Kulubu (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Test & Evaluation Directorate
- Test of Economic Decisionmaking
- Text Editor
- Textile Engineering Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- The Editorial Department (Tucson, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9789460916731 Positioning technology education in the curriculum.
Technology education in the same vein is undisputedly recognized as a catalyst for national development.
Abstract This paper presents the development process of the educational software E-Teach, still in progress, at the Department of Technology Education and Digital Systems of the University of Piraeus.
As result of a shortage of technology education teachers in the United States, school districts, teacher education institutions, and state education agencies are questioning how to meet the demand for qualified technology teachers, especially at the middle school level.
McGraw-Hill Technology Education today announced it is the title sponsor of the 2004 Working Connections IT Faculty Development Institutes.
Bunker Hill Community College in Boston has been awarded a $50,000 grant from The Boston Foundation to pilot the Creating of an Oracle Continuum project with the Boston Area Technology Education Connections.
I located a great advocacy organization for RSI victims, the Office Technology Education Project in Boston.