26 /PRNewswire/ -- REFAC Technology Development Corporation (Amex: REF), a leading product design, development, and technology licensing firm, today announced that it will expand its services to include trademark licensing through the formation of Selective Licensing & Promotion, Ltd.
What does TEDCO stand for?
TEDCO stands for Technology Development Corporation (Maryland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TEDCO
- Transportation Energy Data Book (est. 1976; US Department of Energy)
- Trial of Early Detection of Breast Cancer (UK study)
- Technology for Education in Developing Countries (conference)
- Temple Economic Development Corporation (Temple, TX)
- Texas Economic Development Council (Austin, TX)
- Tonsillar Epithelial Dendritic Cells
- Training, Education and Doctrine Centre (various locations; UN)
- Trinity Economic Development Corporation (Weaverville, CA)
- Tertiary Education Disability Council of Australia
- Tamilnadu Entrepreneur Development Confederation (India)
- Toronto Economic Development Corporation (Canada)
- Tyneside Economic Development Company Ltd. (est. 1984; UK)
- Tactical Explosive Detector Dog (US DoD)
- Technology and Economic Development Division (Texas Engineering Extension Service)
- Texas Economic Development Department (University of Texas)
- Traffic Engineering Design Division (Maryland State Highway Administration)
- Trajectory and Energy-Based Data Dissemination
- TErms and Definitions Database Interactive (European Telecommunications Standards Institute)
- TERI Energy Data Directory & Yearbook (The Energy and Resources Institute)
- The Environmental Determinants of Diabetes in the Young (Tampa, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK, March 14 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Stock Exchange announced that REFAC Technology Development Corporation of New York City, today began trading its common stock.
Quality Associates' Founder and CEO, Paul Swidersky, accepted the award from Julie Coons, CEO of Technology Council of Maryland and Renee Winsky, Interim Executive Director of the Maryland Technology Development Corporation (TEDCO).
AmpliMed Corporation was founded in 1989 with the support of the University of Arizona Technology Development Corporation and is focused on the clinical development of chemotherapeutic agents for cancer.
Beijing Kingdee Resources & Technology Development Corporation (China)
The afternoon offers breakout sessions on intellectual property and authoring a business plan, by Fish & Richardson and the Maryland Technology Development Corporation, respectively.
In conjunction with a recently announced Series A financing event led by Massachusetts Technology Development Corporation (MTDC), this funding will be used to help the company construct and operate a proof-of-concept facility in New Bedford, MA.
Brooke Private Equity Advisors, JMI Equity, the Massachusetts Technology Development Corporation and Velocity Equity Partners also participated in the current round.