Agilex was named the 2012 Government Contracting Firm of the Year by the Technology Council of Maryland, the 2011 Greater Washington Government Contractor of the Year in the $25-75M category, and as the Northern Virginia Technology Council's 2010 Hottest Emerging Government Contractor for the Washington, DC region.
What does TCM stand for?
TCM stands for Technology Council of Maryland
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCM
We have 385 other meanings of TCM in our Acronym Attic
- Targeted Communication Management (Canada)
- Tax Corporate Model
- Tchibo Certified Merchandise (German branding)
- Teaching Children Mathematics
- Team Collaboration Manager (File Net)
- Technical Committee Meeting
- Technical Consultation Meeting
- Technical Content Manager
- Technical Coordination Meeting
- Technology Change Management
- Technology, Communications, Media (various companies)
- Teck Cominco Metals (Canada)
- Telecommunications Control Manager
- Telecommunications Manager
- Telecommunications Manual
- Teledyne Continental Motors (Mobile, AL)
- Telephone Control Manager
- Teletype Control Module
- Temperature Control Model
- Temperature Control Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, she was director of education and workforce initiatives for the High Technology Council of Maryland.
DLT Solutions, a leading value-added reseller in government information technology (IT) software and services, today announced that chief executive officer Rick Marcotte and chief financial officer Craig Adler were honored as finalists during the 23rd Annual Tech Awards, hosted by the Technology Council of Maryland (TCM) on May 10, 2011.
SALT LAKE CITY -- At its recent semi-annual conference held in Boston, MA, CRITA, the Council of Regional Information Technology Associations, elected four new Executive Committee officers: Vice Chair of Finance & Treasurer - Matthew Nemerson, President & CEO, Connecticut Technology Council; Vice Chair of Public Policy - Kelly Lewis, President, Technology Council of Central Pennsylvania; Vice Chair of STEM/Workforce - Kate Rubin, President, Minnesota High Tech Association; Vice Chair of Member Benefits - Julie Coons, CEO, Technology Council of Maryland.
About the Technology Council of Maryland The Tech Council of Maryland, now in its 18th year, is a non-profit membership consortium open to high technology firms, government laboratories, higher education institutions and business support firms that collectively form Maryland's technology community.
The Technology Council of Maryland honors companies every year for their contributions to the advancement of technology through cutting-edge research and development, commercialization, a crisply executed growth strategy, and presence and leadership in Maryland.
About the Technology Council of Maryland The Technology Council of Maryland, now in its 18th year, is a non-profit membership consortium open to high technology firms, government laboratories, higher education institutions and business support firms that collectively form Maryland's technology community.
Quality Associates' Founder and CEO, Paul Swidersky, accepted the award from Julie Coons, CEO of Technology Council of Maryland and Renee Winsky, Interim Executive Director of the Maryland Technology Development Corporation (TEDCO).