IT services vendors are investing in emerging geographies in APAC, LATAM, the Middle East and Africa, industry-specific offerings, and higher-margin offerings such as cloud and virtualization to drive growth, according to Technology Business Research, Inc.
What does TBRI stand for?
TBRI stands for Technology Business Research, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TBRI
We have 2 other meanings of TBRI in our Acronym Attic
- Tureck Bach Research Foundation (Oxford, UK)
- Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge (rain monitor)
- Tyre Burning Review Group (UK)
- Thunder Bay Regional Hospital (aka Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre; Canada)
- tongue base reduction with hyoepiglottoplasty
- Tampa Bay Regional Health Information Organization (Tampa, FL)
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
- Taiwan Banana Research Institute
- Tampa Bay Research Institute (est. 1981; Florida)
- Theodore Bilharz Research Institute (Imbaba, Egypt)
- Traditional Biodiversity-Related Knowledge
- Team Based Right Livelihood
- Terminal Balance Return Loss
- Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory (India)
- The Best Record Label
- Top to Bottom, Right to Left
- Transmitter Buffer Register Load (data transfer)
- Tax Benefit Reference Manual (Financial Secretary to the Treasury; UK)
- Tree-Based Reliability Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
lt;p>"Yahoo [was] struggling even before the economic downturn," said Allan Krans, a senior analyst with Technology Business Research, Inc.
The report, Corporate IT Buying Behavior & Customer Satisfaction Study: Notebooks is based on a fourth quarter 2007 survey of 648 IT managers conducted by Technology Business Research, Inc.
com, or contact: CONTACTS: Lindy Lesperance, Director, Computer Business Quarterly Technology Business Research, Inc.
com, or contact: *T CONTACTS: Bill Lesieur, Director NBQ Technology Business Research, Inc.