com/cgi-bin/prnh/20070816/AQTH064) The DCU was developed under contract for the United States Army Technology Applications Program Office (TAPO) as a component of the Common Avionics Architecture System (CAAS) now being integrated in the CH-47F Chinook and UH-60M Blackhawk.
What does TAPO stand for?
TAPO stands for Technology Applications Program Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAPO
We have 3 other meanings of TAPO in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Assistance Project Manager
- Technology Application Program Management
- Texas Academy of Palliative Medicine (Rockdale, TX)
- The Air Pollution Model (CSIRO air quality prediction software)
- Tissue-Associated Pulmonary Macrophage
- Thai Auto Parts Manufacturers Association
- TA Pai Management Institute
- Texas Aquatic Plant Management Society, Inc.
- The Accounts Payable Network
- Tabung Amanah Pendidikan Negeri Melaka (Malay)
- Territorial Army Potential Officer (UK)
- Trade Assistance and Promotion Office (USDA)
- Traded Average Price Option
- Troops and Packs Online (scouting directory)
- Trusted Access Program Office (US NSA)
- The Awesome Power Of A Fully Operational Mothership (George Clinton)
- Theater Army Personnel Operations Center
- Theory and Practice of Open Computational Systems (workshop)
- Text Analysis Portal for Research (Canada)
- Theory and Practice of Object Systems (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eustis, Virginia, in support of the Technology Applications Program Office (TAPO), U.
Army's Technology Applications Program Office, Fort Eustis, VA, to produce electronic warfare systems for Special Operations Army helicopters.