Gelling has recently completed projects funded by 3M, Sherwin-Williams, Technology Applications Group Inc.
What does TAG stand for?
TAG stands for Technology Applications Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAG
We have 465 other meanings of TAG in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Assessment Group (US DoD)
- Technical Assistance Grant
- Technical Assistance Group
- Technical Association of Georgia
- Techniques d'Avant-Garde (TAG Heuer)
- Technologies for Aging Gracefully (Canada)
- Technology & Architecture Group (various organizations)
- Technology Advancement Group
- Technology Advocacy Group
- Technology Analysis Group
- Technology Assessment Group
- Technology Association of Georgia
- Technology Assurance Group (California)
- Telegraphist Air Gunner
- Telemetry-Archive Gateway
- Tell-And-Go protocol (switching technique)
- TEMPEST Advisory Group
- Temporal Annotation Generator
- Tenant Activities Group (Pentagon Renovation Project)
- Tennessee, Alabama, and Georgia Railway Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elmquist, Technology Applications Group, offered a host of solutions to corrosion concerns for companies considering magnesium.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- Meyners + Company's Technology Applications Group (TAG) today announced that it will deploy Computer Associates' (CA) NetworkIT in its 24x7 Network Operations Center (NOC) to monitor and control daily operations of IT environments.
June 21 /PRNewswire/ -- The CeleXx Performance Media Group (CeleXx PMG), of CeleXx Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: CLXX), and The Technology Applications Group of Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) are pleased to announce an alliance that capitalizes on the combined capabilities of both companies.
The agreement is with SAIC's Technology Applications Group with offices in McLean, Va.
The Business Technology Applications Group provides application architects with expertise in Notes, PowerBuilder, Visual C++, PeopleSoft, Oracle, and Internet/Intranet solutions.
SAIC's Applied Systems and Technology Applications Groups collaborated on this project to provide the CIO both business process reengineering and functional expertise.
The unique interactive training program, two years in the development process, was designed by Ford along with Technology Applications Group (TAG), a Troy, Mich.