That's the message school technology advocacy group Consortium for School Networking (CoSN) is striving to convey with its new IT Crisis Preparedness Initiative, a sustained program that will feature planning guides, presentations, workshop-style conference sessions, case studies and other resources--all designed to help technology directors prepare their schools and districts for disaster before, during and after it strikes.
What does TAG stand for?
TAG stands for Technology Advocacy Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAG
We have 465 other meanings of TAG in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Applications Group
- Technical Architecture Group (W3C)
- Technical Assessment Group (US DoD)
- Technical Assistance Grant
- Technical Assistance Group
- Technical Association of Georgia
- Techniques d'Avant-Garde (TAG Heuer)
- Technologies for Aging Gracefully (Canada)
- Technology & Architecture Group (various organizations)
- Technology Advancement Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
``This year has definitely been the breakout year for plug-in hybrids, starting with President Bush and his energy initiative,'' said John Davi, a spokesman for CalCars, a technology advocacy group based in Palo Alto.
In another survey of 800 adults sponsored by the New York-based technology advocacy group, 69 percent said they would use an online personal health record to check for mistakes in their medical records.