What does TI:GER stand for?
TI:GER stands for Technological Innovation: Generating Economic Results (Georgia Institute of Technology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Time-Invariant Conjugate Correlation Matrix
- Tank Inductor Discontinuous Conduction Mode
- Technical Insertion Network
- Texas Instruments Radio Frequency Identification Systems
- tumor identification training for autologous immunocompetent cells
- Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (automotive engines; Ford)
- Technical Inspection/Quality Control
- Transient Ischemia and Reperfusion
- Thimble Installation and Removal Equipment, Oak Ridge, TN
- Tactical Intelligence/Target Materials