Two of the aircraft are already technically complete and ready for delivery to the RAAF in Getafe, pending finalisation of contractual discussion.
What does TECO stand for?
TECO stands for Technically Complete
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TECO
We have 23 other meanings of TECO in our Acronym Attic
- The Early Childhood Network (TV channel)
- The Energy Care Network (UK)
- Technical Consultants National Association
- Telecommunications and Computer Networks Engineering (UK)
- Technical Network
- Test & Evaluation Community Network
- Taipei Economic and Cultural Office (Toronto)
- Tampa Electric Company
- Tape Editor and Corrector
- Technical Education Center of Osceola
- Technology Export Control Office(r)
- Técnica Comercial (Guatemala)
- Telecom de Argentina (Spanish)
- Telecooperation Office (University of Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Tenant Evaluation Company (Weaverville, NC)
- Test & Evaluation Coordinating Office
- Test & Evaluation Coordinator
- Text Editor and Corrector
- The Easy CGI Organization
- Thompson Equipment Company (New Orleans, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tatum, who was active between the late 1920s and 1957, is widely regarded as the most technically complete jazz pianist ever.
There is an occasional stylistic comment, or suggestion of thematic derivation, but on the whole interpretation is avoided in favour of an austere, technically complete account of the drawing itself.
Other names to look out for include Ian Baraclough, signed from Notts County last season, who is one of the most technically complete players in the division - an undiscovered treasure that Premiership clubs have strangely missed out on.
He is a technically complete footballer - he can defend or attack, is two-footed, has wonderful awareness and scores goals.
Lumenergi's team has brought deep industry experience to its NetLight[TM] product line, which is recognized as the most technically complete and future-ready solution to manage commercial buildings' energy use.
Wallace, chairman of UniStar and executive vice president of Constellation Energy, said the NRC action confirms that the environmental portion of the application, as well as other critical information in the partial application, are technically complete and ready for detailed NRC review.
Mark Ramprakash: Arguably the most technically complete batsman in English cricket, he has identified a game-plan to suit the increased intensity of Test cricket.