76 McCallister (a technical writing consultant with Compuware) provides a guide to the general purpose Linux operating system dubbed openSUSE that is current to build 10.
What does TWC stand for?
TWC stands for Technical Writing Consultant
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TWC
We have 162 other meanings of TWC in our Acronym Attic
- Office for Counterterrorism Analysis (DIA)
- Tank, Water, Chilled
- Tank, Water, City
- Tank, Water, Cool
- Tappan Wire & Cable (various locations)
- Target Wadcutter (bullet)
- Taylor Woodrow Construction (UK)
- Teachers & Writers Collaborative
- Technical Working Committee
- Technical Writing and Communication (various schools)
- Teen's with Crohn's
- Telford & Wrekin Council (UK)
- Tennessee Wesleyan College (Athens, Tennessee)
- TETRA (TErrestrial TRunked RAdio) World Congress
- Texas Water Commission
- Texas Wesleyan College (now University)
- Texas Workforce Commission (also seen as TWFC)
- The Wackenhut Corporation (Florida)
- The Wakefield Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
She worked formerly as a training and technical writing consultant.
Cooper, who is known by Gregory, his middle name, left his job as a technical writing consultant in the Alief (southwest Houston) area at approximately 2:30 p.