What does TVFE stand for?
TVFE stands for Technical Ventures and Foundations of Entrepreneurship (University College London course; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TVFE
- Time-Varying Filter Bank (signal processing)
- Television Fun Club
- Texas Vaccines for Children (child health initiative)
- Time-Varying Fading Channel
- Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union (est. 1936)
- Tonawanda Valley Federal Credit Union (Batavia, NY)
- Tallahassee Volunteer Fire Department (Tallahassee, TN)
- Torrington Volunteer Fire Department (Torrington, WY)
- Turnerville Volunteer Fire Department (Alabama)
- Tangential Vector Finite Element
- Technology Ventures and Foundations of Entrepreneurship (University College London course)
- Time-Varying Frequency Estimation
- Total Vehicle Fuel Economy (Ricardo, Inc.)
- Tangential-Vector Finite-Element Method
- Tennessee Valley Financial Holdings, Inc. (Oak Ridge, TN)
- The View From Here (band)
- Tay Valley Family History Society (Scotland, UK)
- Télévision France Internationale (French: TV France International)
- Truth Value Flow Inference
- Time of Vehicle First Motion