Adam graduated with honors from the Technical University of Kosice in the Slovak Republic with a MS in Computer Science and Engineering.
What does TUKE stand for?
TUKE stands for Technical University of Kosice (Slovakia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Tripura Upajati Juba Samiti (Indian political group)
- Turkish Union of Jewish Students (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Teater Utan Kayu (Indonesian theater)
- Technical University of Košice (Košice, Slovakia)
- Telepon Umum Kartu (Indonesian: pay phone)
- Thai Urban Kitchen (Chicago, IL restaurant)
- The University Kid (blog; theuniversitykid.com)
- Tuktoyaktuk (Canada)
- Tukwila (Amtrak station code; Tukwila, WA)
- Tohoku University, Kita-Aobayama Library (Japan)
- The Ultimate Kids Internet
- Technical University of Koszalin (Poland)
- Turtles in the United Kingdom Overseas Territories
- Technická Univerzita v Liberci (Czech: Technical University of Liberec; Liberec, Czech Republic)
- Tell You Later
- Time Under Load (weight lifting)
- Tohoku University Library (Tohoku, Japan)
- Tolerable Upper Limit
- Transnationale Universiteit Limburg
- Transport Urbain Laonnois (French public transport company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Affiliations and functions: Air Force Academy in Kosice, senior lecturer at the Air Force Academy (1981-2000); 1995--PhD degree from the Department of Avionics and Weapon Systems of the Air Force Academy in Kosice; 1999--associate professorship in the scientific branch aircraft technical equipment; vice-rector responsible for education at Air Force Academy in Kosice (2000-2004); since 2005--vice-dean for education of Faculty of Aeronautics at the Technical University of Kosice.
International Scientific Symposium Elektroenergetika 2007, Kosice:Technical University of Kosice, 220-222, Technical University of Kosice, ISBN 978-80-8073-844-0 Misak, S.
About solution of the non-linear differential equations, Technical University of Kosice.
540-543, ISBN 978-80-8073-805-1, Strbske Pleso, High Tatras, Slovakia, EU, May 2007, Technical University of Kosice, Kosice.
536-539, ISBN 978-80-8073-805-1, Strbske Pleso, High Tatras, Slovakia, EU, May 2007, Technical University of Kosice, Kosice.
A robust servosystem of an industrial robot, Transactions of the Technical University of Kosice, Vol.