NASDAQ: SNWL), a leading secure network infrastructure company, today announced plans to bring its EMEA technical support services in-house in a move to strengthen its relationships with key SMB and Enterprise customers.
What does TSS stand for?
TSS stands for Technical Support Services (IT department)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSS
We have 487 other meanings of TSS in our Acronym Attic
- Target SIGINT System
- Task State Segment
- Taylor Scheduling Software (Canada)
- Teachers' Salary Scale (Nigeria)
- Tear Sheet Server
- Tear Staining Syndrome (dogs)
- Technical Security System
- Technical Service Solutions, Inc. (Gambrills, MD; est. 1998)
- Technical Service Support (Thailand)
- Technical Site Survey
- Technical Support Specialist
- Technical Support Staff
- Technology Support Services
- Technology Support Systems
- Technology Systems Services
- Técnicas y Sistemas de Seguridad (Guatemala security agency)
- Telecommunication Standardization Sector (ITU-T)
- Telecommunications Security System
- Telecommunications Segment Specification
- Telecommunications Switching System
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 6 /PRNewswire/ -- A contract that could be valued at as much as $114 million to provide technical support services for F/A-18 and EA-18G aircraft has been awarded to a unit of Wyle Laboratories, Inc.
Verify partners with Boeing to provide global, on-demand supplier quality and technical support services that improves supplier performance and reduces cost.
Paradigm will support the IRS, an agency within the Department of Treasury, by providing a broad range of maintenance services under the LTMCC contract, including Preventive Maintenance and Technical Support Services.
X), announced today that it has been awarded an $8 million contract to provide technical support services to the laboratory for Atmospheres at NASA/GSFC.
Pangea3 has created a hybrid business model, leveraging world-class talent from India with US oversight to offer clients legal, patent and IP technical support services at a dramatically lower price structure.
has been awarded a long-term, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract under the Air Force Contract Augmentation Program (AFCAP) to provide a wide range of engineering and technical support services to assist the Air Force in contingency operations worldwide.
NASDAQ:MDII), a recognized leader in delivering open, integrated security management and video security solutions, today announced the hire of several new Regional Sales Managers, Regional Sales Engineers and Technical Support Services personnel.