``Frankly, it's not profitable to service your account any more,'' a technical support representative explained.
What does TSR stand for?
TSR stands for Technical Support Representative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSR
We have 268 other meanings of TSR in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Safety Requirement
- Technical Safety Review
- Technical Sales Representative
- Technical Service Representative
- Technical Service Request
- Technical Service Requirement
- Technical Software Review
- Technical Specification Requirement
- Technical Sports Racing (motorcycle racing team; Japan)
- Technical Status Review
- Technical Support Requirement
- Technical Support Review
- Technical Support Roundtable
- Technically Specified Rubber
- Telecommunications Service Request
- Telemarketing Sales Rule (US FTC)
- Telephone Sales Representative
- Teleregistration Service Representative
- Telesales Representative
- Telesales Service Representative
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new technical support representative hiring process has been released by FurstPerson[R] which is proving to better qualify job candidates for these critical positions.
It allows workers at remote sites to tinker together with documents, home shoppers to converse with salespeople while looking at merchandise, and technical support representatives to actually see what's going on at the customer's end.
EchoStar, a Fortune 300 company, is now taking applications and conducting interviews for non-exempt positions, including customer service and technical support representatives.
In her position as PowerLender technical support representative, Baisden is responsible for providing customer support and training for ASC's Java-based loan origination system.
24x7 Technical Support: Regardless of the customer's location, Mimosa customer support is ready to help with a "follow-the-sun" team of experts that range from "first line" technical support representatives to highly skilled Exchange experts that have the deep development expertise to solve any issue.
DecisionOne announced today that its Tulsa, Oklahoma, Call Center is expecting to hire up to 200 full-time Wireless Technical Support representatives over the next several weeks.
In seconds, a technical support representative can, with customer permission, run diagnostics on the customer's desktop, download patches or update files in real time.