Catchbay houses a variety of brands, features a technical support area for the purpose of repairing rods and reels and is staffed by a passionate crew who are knowledgeable about angling.
What does TSA stand for?
TSA stands for Technical Support Area
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TSA
We have 593 other meanings of TSA in our Acronym Attic
- Technical & Scientific Application, Inc (Houston, Texas)
- Technical Safety Appraisal
- Technical Security Area
- Technical Service Agreement
- Technical Services Analyst
- Technical Services Associates, Inc.
- Technical Support Activity/Agent
- Technical Support Agreement (various companies)
- Technical Support Alliance
- Technical Support and Analysis
- Technical System Audit
- Technicien en Santé Animale (French: Animal Health Technician)
- Technikon Southern Africa
- Technologie en Santé Animale
- Technology Safeguard Agreement
- Technology Skills Assessment (various organizations)
- Technology Student Association
- Technology Systems Analysis (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)
- Telecare Services Association (UK)
- Telecommunication Society of Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract notice: Assistance in coordinating the network of facilitators plans or programs for waste prevention Assistance in coordinating the network of facilitators plans waste prevention programs defined three missions:: Mission 1: Support regional and national entertainment (meeting of network members, meetings with national targets or themes);: Mission 2: support the capitalization of experience (use of information, preparation of synthetic media at regional and national levels and an electronic information network A3P);: Mission 3: Support technical support areas (pre-construction toolkits new themes) Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate: 25.
The 109,000 square foot building boosts the company's production and technical support areas by affording room for new equipment, an expanded R&D laboratory and an increase in sales and technical staff More than double the size of its former headquarters in Addison, IL, the new plant devotes nearly half its floor space to color matching, ink formulation and production purposes.
The site also will offer a technical support area where developers and Powerware technicians can help each other work out code or program issues.
It is clear that opportunities are being created in the essential technical support areas.
Jacobs plans to establish contract agreements with Team subcontractors and specialty firms in more than a dozen construction or technical support areas.
Dollar breaking the technical support area of $133.
Fike Forums, a detailed technical support area designed for Fike's distributors and representatives, has been renovated to feature an easier to read grid-like format.