Editors are Wu (founding chair, Technical Subcommittee on Green Communications and Computing of the IEEE Communications Society and former communications engineering professional), Rangan (electrical and computer engineering, Polytechnic Institute of New York U.
What does TSC stand for?
TSC stands for Technical Subcommittee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSC
We have 612 other meanings of TSC in our Acronym Attic
- Teachers Service Commission (Kenya)
- Teaching Support Centre
- Team Santa Cruz (soccer; California)
- Tech Support Comedy
- Technical Schools and Colleges
- Technical Service Coordinator
- Technical Solution Center (various companies)
- Technical Standardization Center
- Technical Standards Committee (ACM)
- Technical Steering Committee
- Technical Support Center
- Technical Symbology Committee (Association for Automatic Identification and Mobility)
- Technology Service Corporation
- Technology Services Consultants
- Technology Solutions Company (various locations)
- Technology Steering Committee
- Technology Strategy Consulting (Utah)
- Technology Support Center
- Technology Support Crew
- Telecommunications Service Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Following up Committee, headed by deputy presidential affairs minister, Ahmed Juma Al Zaabi, was briefed about the two projects by the technical subcommittee overseeing progress of the projects being implemented under the initiatives.
The Council appreciated Tarasov's efforts and the important work of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), the Tripartite Commission (TC) and its Technical Subcommittee (TSC) during the reporting period.
During a meeting of a technical subcommittee affiliated with the Jordanian-Syrian Committee of the Yarmouk River Basin, Jordan Valley Authority Secretary General Musa Jamaani told the Syrian envoys that violations of water-sharing agreements were "unacceptable.
The panel, which will serve until 2011, comprises chairman Dr Venkatachalam Jonnadula, vice-chairman Benny Varkey, secretary Abraham John, assistant secretary Chandrakant Shetty, academic subcommittee head Rosaline Roy, technical subcommittee chief Aashique Mohammed, finance subcommittee head Ramesh Sambasivan, staff representative David Mathew and continuity member Sudhir Kumar C Achan.
Additionally, he serves on New York State's Existing Building Code Technical Subcommittee, NYSBA's Building Code Committee and has been designated as a certified Energy Specialist from the Building Performance Institute.
Guevin increased exposure for D01 activities through excerpting minutes of its 31 technical subcommittees in JOURNAL OF COATINGS TECHNOLOGY.
Those interested in participating on that committee or on any of the technical subcommittees that are expected to be formed can contact Audrey Eldridge (eldridge.