MacDonald, a certified public accountant, has been a frequent speaker on accounting topics and is a former member of the Technical Standards Subcommittee of the AICPA Ethics Committee.
What does TSSC stand for?
TSSC stands for Technical Standards Subcommittee
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSSC
We have 28 other meanings of TSSC in our Acronym Attic
- Tri-Service Standoff Attack Missile
- Texas State Soccer Association - South
- Texas Successful Schools Awards System (Austin, TX)
- TPFDD Sizing, Sourcing, and Analysis System
- Tandem Single Side-Band (modulation)
- Texas Skill Standards Board
- The Star-Spangled Banner (US national anthem)
- The Sunday Sequence Break (show)
- Tactical Systems Support Center
- Technical Services Support Contractor
- Technical Support Services Contract
- Technical System Support Center
- Technology Support Service Center
- Telecommunications Standards Subcommittee
- Telluride Ski and Snowboard Club
- Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (TV show)
- Tertiary Study Skills Centre (New Zealand)
- The Source: Circuit City
- Thornborough Sports and Social Club
- Threatened Species Scientific Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a former member of the Technical Standards Subcommittee of what is now the Professional Ethics Executive Committee of the AICPA.
A member of the AICPA governmental technical standards subcommittee, he is a former member of the Institute's government accounting and auditing committee, on which he was chair of the task force on program-specific audits.
Minnihan has been the co-chair for the annual national AICPA Benefit Plan conference since 2005 and serves on the AICPA's Technical Standards Subcommittee, which assists with the Department of Labor's review of ERISA audits and auditors.
INVESTIGATION PROCEDURES The ethics division's technical standards subcommittee is responsible for conducting investigations of Labor Department referrals.
She is a recognized authority in the field, serving on the American Institute of Certified Public Accountant's (AICPA) Technical Standards Subcommittee which assists the U.
Smith is a past member of the Technical Standards Subcommittee of what is now the Professional Ethics Executive Committee of the AICPA.
He also was a member of the AICPA Government Technical Standards Subcommittee and served on several GASB task forces.