Your vehicle's manufacturer may have posted a recall or a technical service bulletin on your vehicle.
What does TSB stand for?
TSB stands for Technical Service Bulletin
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of TSB
We have 208 other meanings of TSB in our Acronym Attic
- Tasha Smith Actors Workshop
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week (Canada)
- The Stupids Are Winning!
- Train Safety Awareness Week
- Tenor Saxophone
- Tall Shiny Building
- Tangential-Sphere Bound
- Targeted Small Business (various organizations)
- Tech Support Bulletin (various companies)
- Technical Security Branch (RCMP; Canada)
- Technical Services Building
- Technical Staffs Branch (UK)
- Technical Support Branch (National Hurricane Center)
- Technology Services Board (various locations)
- Technology Solutions for Business (Westlake, OH)
- Technology Strategy Board (UK)
- Technology Systems Branch (India)
- Tecmo Super Bowl (video game)
- Tecnologías para la Salud y el Bienestar (Spanish)
- Telecom Support Board (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a technical service bulletin sent to dealers, the affected vehicles are likely to develop small cracks where 'the fuel-filler pipe joins the gas tank'.
ALLDATA Repair S3000, which covers vehicles from 1982 to present, is continually updated with manufacturers' illustrated repair procedures, Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs), recall notices, wiring diagrams, parts data, and labor information.
Chrysler issued a technical service bulletin that states that when something fails, replace the entire subassembly.
The Technical Service Bulletins search engine will let you search summaries of manufacturers' technical service bulletins by year, make, and model.
Parlontieri, President and Chief Executive Officer of Speedemissions stated, "We learned in a survey of our customers that 62% did not know what a Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) was.
Missing just one Technical Service Bulletin can put drivers and their passengers at dire risk.
The new technical service bulletin is aimed at reprogramming the computers in around 90,000 Civic Hybrid models after discovering that the factory tuning is likely to result in premature battery degradation.