International aviation fuel supplier Air BP signed a commercial and technical service agreement with the national company of oil distribution, AGIL, marking its entry into the Tunisian aviation fuel sector.
What does TSA stand for?
TSA stands for Technical Service Agreement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSA
We have 593 other meanings of TSA in our Acronym Attic
- Tasa Especifica Adicional
- Task Safety Awareness (building)
- Tax Sheltered Annuity
- Taxe Spécifique Additionnelle (French: Specific Additional Fee)
- Taxiway Safety Area
- Teacher on Special Assignment
- Team Sports America, Inc. (sports merchandise manufacturer)
- Technical & Scientific Application, Inc (Houston, Texas)
- Technical Safety Appraisal
- Technical Security Area
- Technical Services Analyst
- Technical Services Associates, Inc.
- Technical Support Activity/Agent
- Technical Support Agreement (various companies)
- Technical Support Alliance
- Technical Support and Analysis
- Technical Support Area
- Technical System Audit
- Technicien en Santé Animale (French: Animal Health Technician)
- Technikon Southern Africa
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leading international aviation fuel supplier Air BP has marked entry into the Tunisian aviation fuel sector by signing a commercial and technical service agreement with Tunisia's AGIL, The National Company of Oil Distribution.
The five-year Jurassic gas fields deal with Shell, signed in February 2010, was KOC's first enhanced technical service agreement (ETSA) it had with IOCs.
Technical service agreements between KOC's parent company, the Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, and IOCs, including the UK's BP, Shell and France's Total, expired between August 2008 and July 2009.
MONTREAL, April 7 /PRNewswire/ - Aveos is pleased to announce that it has signed a new Engine Technical Service Agreement with Air China, as well as new agreements with Air Moldova, Merpati Airlines and Mandala Airlines, confirming Aveos' role as a leading MRO with globally recognized engine overhaul capabilities.
Location : Kuwait Details : Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) and Shell have signed an enhanced technical service agreement for develop- ment of the Jurassic Gas fields.
Virgin Nigeria Airways and Ethiopian Airlines emerged as the first two African Airlines to sign a Technical Service Agreement covering training, maintenance and resource pooling, signaling a major boost in technical cooperation among African Airlines.
De Margerie said Total's discussions with the Baghdad Oil Ministry for a technical service agreement (TSA) to develop Iraq's West Qurna oil giant were being finalised.