Outdated manuals, wrong type and quantity of manuals on-hand, lack of use and lack of command attention are caused primarily by a limited knowledge of the Technical Publications Library (TPL) system.
What does TPL stand for?
TPL stands for Technical Publications Library
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TPL
We have 308 other meanings of TPL in our Acronym Attic
- Transport Packet
- Table Producing Language
- Tariff Preference Level
- Task and Project List
- Task Parallel Library (Microsoft)
- Tax Policy Library (Virginia)
- Teacher Professional Leave (Australia)
- Teaneck Public Library (Teaneck, NJ)
- Technical Pay Law (Massachusetts)
- Technical Project Lead
- Technical Publications List
- Teilprojektleiter (German: Subproject Manager)
- Telephone Private Line(s)
- Temple (Amtrak station code; Temple, TX)
- Temple, TX, USA (Airport Code)
- Temporary Procedures Log
- Terminal Processing Logic
- Test de Positionnement en Langues (French: Language Placement Test; education)
- Test Plan
- Test Priority List
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ixiasoft has been supplying its TextML software since December 1999 and has sold to the systems integrators building the US Air Force technical publications library, originally for the Awacs, then for all F-16 documentation (in production since the 1970s one can only imagine all the documentation required to track all the modifications and upgrades), the A-10 Warthog, B-1 bomber and the Apache helicopter.
This fund provides the financial support required to add previously published (or legacy) ASAE technical materials to the ASAE online Technical Publications Library.