CONTACT: Sharon Sobieralski, Appendix Technical Publications Group, (613) 234-4849 Ext.
What does TPG stand for?
TPG stands for Technical Publications Group (Tulsa, OK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPG
We have 124 other meanings of TPG in our Acronym Attic
- Time from Peak Filling Rate to Peak Ejection Rate
- Through-Penetration Firestop System (fire prevention)
- Triple Play Fantasy Sports
- Twin Pulse Field Stimulation (medical treatment)
- Third Party, Fire and Theft (auto insurance)
- Tuneable Pipelined Frequency Transform (proprietary hardware design)
- Tianjin Port Free Trade Zone (Tianjin, China)
- Tiny Personal Firewall (software)
- Technical Program Group
- Technology Practice Group (various organizations)
- Terahertz-wave Parametric Generation
- Terrains & Practices de Golf (French golf equipment retailer)
- Test Pattern Generator
- Test Program Generator
- Texas Pacific Group
- Thai Power Gym (online forum)
- The Pallas Group
- The Parker Group, Inc.
- The Parthenon Group (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Writers in the Technical Publications Group developed text that was then passed on to other employees for typesetting, illustrating, approvals and pasteup.
In addition to the technical publications group at GE Healthcare using PTC Arbortext to dynamically publish its product documentation, its clinical systems engineering teams have been using PTC's Product Development System (PDS) to connect their design communities located across seven worldwide development sites.
Congratulations to the members of our Technical Publications Group.
Moore Graphics Services' Technical Publications group produces a wide range of data- and time-intensive directories, catalogs, manuals, and booklets.
Harrington will assume responsibility for the North American program management, customer liaisons, Special Business Unit, Model Shop, Structures Group, Technical Publications Group, and business development in Brazil.
The company's technical publications group is responsible for writing and producing all instructional documentation that accompanies a Cheyenne product.