The AICPA Investment Companies Expert Panel and staff issued three investment companies-related technical practice aids (TPAs) to provide guidance on the following topics: * TIS section 6910.
What does TPA stand for?
TPA stands for Technical Practice Aid
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPA
We have 508 other meanings of TPA in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Panel 9 (naval engineering)
- Protocol Address of the Target
- Tactical Planning Application (Bellcore)
- Taller Permanente de Actuación (Spanish: Permanent Acting Workshop)
- Tampa Port Authority (Tampa, FL)
- Tampa, FL, USA - Tampa International (Airport Code)
- TASIS ( (The American School in Switzerland) Parent Association
- Tax Payers' Alliance (UK)
- Teacher Performance Assessment
- Teachers' Pension Agency (UK)
- Technologie et Partenariat en Agroalimentaire
- Technology Partnership Agreement (various organizations)
- Technology Planning Annex
- Technology Program Annex
- Technology Promotion Association (Thailand and Japan)
- Telephone Pioneers of America
- Televisão Publica de Angola (Portuguese: Angolan Public Television)
- Tempat Pembuangan Akhir (Indonesian)
- Tempe Preparatory Academy (Tempe, AZ)
- Ten Pin Alley (bowling game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Landes develops non-authoritative professional guidance such as Auditing Practice Releases, Professional Issue Task Force Alerts, Technical Practice Aid Q&As and other forms of guidance on emerging issues.
SOP 97-2 and revenue recognition in an EPT arrangement * Overcoming the presumption that the fee in an EPT arrangement is not fixed or determinable * Review of related Technical Practice Aids (TPAs) * Subsequent cash receipts in an EPT arrangement * Comments on EPT and Concessions in SOP 81-1 Arrangements This is a rare opportunity to get an insider's view from one of the world's foremost authorities on revenue recognition.
The AICPA issued three accounting technical practice aids.
Schechter has authored and edited numerous publications, including auditing guides, tax handbooks, and technical practice aids published by the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants, the American Institute of CPAs and QuickFinder, Inc.
Q&As will be housed in the AICPA publication titled Technical Practice Aids, copies of which are available through the Member Service Center (see page 6).
The AICPA issued three auditing technical practice aids (TPAs): Consideration of Impact of Losses From Natural Disasters Occurring After Completion of Audit Field Work and Signing of the Auditor's Report But Before Issuance of the Auditor's Report and Related Financial Statements; Audit Considerations When Client Evidence and Corroborating Evidence in Support of the Financial Statements Has Been Destroyed by Fire, Flood, or Natural Disaster and Considerations When Audit Documentation Has Been Destroyed by Fire, Flood, or Natural Disaster.
Three Technical Practice Aid Qs&As were issued recently by AICPA staff.