According to a new technical market research report, the global market for smart cards was valued at $4.
What does TMR stand for?
TMR stands for Technical Market Research
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TMR
We have 129 other meanings of TMR in our Acronym Attic
- Topic Map Query Language
- Trademark Quality Review
- Tactical Mobile Robot
- Takanori Makes Revolution (Japanese singer and actor)
- Tal'mahe'ra (EverQuest guild)
- Talented Mr Ripley (movie)
- Talented Mr. Roto (Matthew Berry pen name)
- Targeted Muscle Reinnervation
- Team Marketing Report (Wilmette, IL)
- Technical Managers Representative
- Technical Modification Request
- Technology Management Resources, Inc (Commercial Banking Solutions Provider)
- Technology Management Review
- Teledyne Materials Research
- The Machine Room (various locations)
- The Manufacturing Report (Lionheart Publishing)
- The Master Race
- The Matrix Reloaded (movie)
- The Maze Runner (book and movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other associated members include FP Innovations which offers technical market research.
According to a new technical market research report, "The Environmental Protection Market in China," from BCC Research, the global market for environmental protection products and equipment in China is expected to be worth $13.
According to an updated technical market research report, "Flame retardant chemicals--RC-004B," from BCC Research, the consumption of flame retardant chemicals worldwide was 2.
According to a new technical market research report, ADVANCED MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGIES FOR PUBLIC WORKS INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS (AVM062A) from BCC Research (www.
According to a new technical market research report, the global market for printed electronics was valued at nearly $3.
According to a new technical market research report--Conformal Coatings in the Global Electronics Industry--from BCC Research, the global market for conformal coating technology in electronics is expected to be worth $6.
The acquisition of Semiconductor Insights strengthens CMP's Electronics portfolio of services by providing customers the ability to identify, optimize and protect their technology assets through access to patent analyses and a vast library of detailed technical analyses of Integrated Circuits and electronic systems and technical market research.