It's now being recognized, especially from an intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance perspective, that the individual Soldier is really a sensor," said Matt Iannelli, senior systems engineer for the Program Executive Office Command, Control, Communications-Tactical Technical Management Division.
What does TMD stand for?
TMD stands for Technical Management Division
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TMD
We have 149 other meanings of TMD in our Acronym Attic
- Tokyo Metropolitan College of Technology (Tokyo, Japan)
- Total Motor Conduction Time (neurology)
- Trailer Mounted Communications Tower
- Time Matters Certified User (data-entry program training)
- Truman Medical Center - West
- Tropos Metro Compliant Extensions
- Tactical Missile Defense
- Tactical Munitions Dispenser (US DoD)
- Tagged Material Detector
- Temperature Measuring Device (wireless hardware)
- Temporomandibular Disorder
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction
- Tescilli Markalar Dernegi (Turkish: Society for Registered Trade Marks)
- Texian Market Days (Texas; history)
- The Mana Drain (gaming site)
- The Mason Dixons (band)
- The Merciless Dead (Grimsby, England metal band)
- The Movie Depot
- Theater Missile Defense
Samples in periodicals archive:
He first joined the DSMC faculty in 1978 as chief of the Technical Management Division, left for employment with the Navy in 1981, and rejoined DSMC in 1987.
Right now we're planning to integrate tactical voice activation into version four of Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade and Below (FBCB2) software, initially as a demonstration capability," said Frank Nissen, chief of the technical management division of the Project Manager for FBCB2.