The decision to update the Guide, originally published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), came about at the September 2011 meeting of the ISO Technical Management Board (TMB).
What does TMB stand for?
TMB stands for Technical Management Board
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of TMB
We have 107 other meanings of TMB in our Acronym Attic
- Threat Model Accreditation Working Group
- Tender Marinated All White Meat Chicken
- Time to Maximum Effect (drugs)
- Time to Maximum Plasma Concentration
- Thermo-Mechanically Affected Zone
- Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport, Miami, FL, USA (airport code)
- Tag Me Back (Nexopia)
- Take Me Back
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. (India)
- Tech-Marine Business
- Technology Management and Business
- Telekom Malaysia Berhad (Malaysian telecommunications company; also seen as TM)
- Terminating Message Buffers
- Text Me Back
- The Martinez Brothers (band; New York)
- The Midnight Beast
- The Miracle Blades (cutlery)
- The Monster Blog (website)
- The Moody Blues (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In response to international interest, the ISO Technical Management Board called for the Geneva workshop.
The day preceding the Exchanging Health Information Seminar, a special one-day invitation-only security workshop will be held: The Healthcare Cyber Security Workshop - Tuesday, June 19 This invitation-only event is for security mavens and is organized to produce formal recommendations on health care information security to the State of Michigan HIT Commission; there will be an outstanding lineup of special guests from the Michigan Department of Technology, Management & Budget (DTMB); Technical Management Board (TMB), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the U.