According to the report, corporations should consider pursuing Knowledge Management initiatives that are hybrid in nature, as opposed to traditionally rigid, highly structured technical Knowledge Management approaches of the past.
What does TKM stand for?
TKM stands for Technical Knowledge Management (Kodak)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TKM
We have 21 other meanings of TKM in our Acronym Attic
- The Kids League (Uganda sports program)
- The Kitchen Link, Inc. (recipe swap)
- The Korea Liberator (blog)
- Tokelau (ISO Country code)
- Telekommunikations-Lizenzgebührenverordnung (German: ordinance concerning telecommunications license fees)
- Technische Kommission der Landesmedienanstalten (Germany)
- Tivoli Key Lifecycle Manager (IBM)
- The Kennebec Land Trust (Winthrop, ME)
- Tacit Knowledge Management (information sharing)
- Te Quiero Mucho (Spanish: I Love You Very Much)
- Teras Kasi Master (Star Wars)
- Teraz Kurwa My
- Thangal Kunju Musaliar (college founder; India)
- To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee novel)
- Toyota Kirloskar Motors (Toyota)
- Türk Kültür Merkezi (Turkish: Turkish Cultural Center; various locations)
- Turkmenistan (ISO Country code)
- Tucson Kitchen Musicians Association (Arizona)
- To Kill A Mockingbird (book by Harper Lee)
- Texas Kali Mastery Camp
Samples in periodicals archive:
a Culver City-based software firm, showcased its design process automation and technical knowledge management software at today's VentureNet 2001.
Catia V5 now represents a significant and additional mode by which our enterprise solution for technical knowledge management, E2ks, can deploy technical know-how and engineering standards," said Jeff Moffa, Vice President Emergent Systems.
Off-line Customer Survey Underscores Demand for Online Support "We surveyed our customers on their preferred customer service channels, and their first choice was to receive high-quality answers directly from the Kodak Web site, rather than telephoning us or sending an email," said John Bustard, Worldwide Director of Technical Knowledge Management at Kodak.
0, an enterprise software solution for product and process analysis, concept generation, technical knowledge management and knowledge creation, to Bekaert engineers and R&D staff.
20, 2001 VPIsystems(TM), the developer of technical knowledge management systems for next-generation products and networks, today announced that it has retained Stephen Evangelides for its expanded optical software training program.
0, an enterprise software solution for product and process analysis, concept generation, technical knowledge management and knowledge creation, to a select group of Phillips engineers and scientists.
The VPI product range has expanded from detailed tools for photonic design to technical knowledge management systems that power the development of next generation networks.