At the February 7 event, Khatibloo and Taylor will discuss: * Organization design needed to build a customer-obsessed business; * Technical infrastructure requirements for capturing cross-channel intelligence; * Ways to measure and optimize every customer's value over time; * Best practices for using customer intelligence and insights to inform strategy; * How to streamline agency relationships to operate around a single view of the customer; * Examples of marketers successfully turning intelligence into engagement and results.
What does TIR stand for?
TIR stands for Technical Infrastructure Requirements
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TIR
We have 111 other meanings of TIR in our Acronym Attic
- The Independent Qt Tutorial (programming)
- Tactical Intelligence, Reconnaissance
- Target Illuminating Radar
- Target Impulse Response
- Target Indication Room (US Navy)
- Target Individual Risk
- Tasa Interna de Retorno (Spanish: Internal rate of return)
- Team Impulse Racing
- Technical Information Release (IRS)
- Technical Information Report
- Technical Interface Recertification
- Technical Interface Requirement
- Technical Interoperability Requirement
- Technology Insertion Recapitalization
- Tender Information Request (Australia)
- Terminal Imaging Radar
- Terminal Inverted Repeat
- Termite Inspection Report
- Terrorist Incident Report (US Army)
- Test Incident Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the same time Information Systems department defined the technical infrastructure requirements.
MTI's support organization will assist Cadence in developing, maintaining and managing data storage solutions as its technical infrastructure requirements expand to meet industry demands.