The AAMI standards program consists of over 100 technical committees and working groups that produce Standards, Recommended Practices, and Technical Information Reports for medical devices.
What does TIR stand for?
TIR stands for Technical Information Report
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TIR
We have 111 other meanings of TIR in our Acronym Attic
- Trading Information & Quote System
- The Independent Qt Tutorial (programming)
- Tactical Intelligence, Reconnaissance
- Target Illuminating Radar
- Target Impulse Response
- Target Indication Room (US Navy)
- Target Individual Risk
- Tasa Interna de Retorno (Spanish: Internal rate of return)
- Team Impulse Racing
- Technical Information Release (IRS)
- Technical Infrastructure Requirements
- Technical Interface Recertification
- Technical Interface Requirement
- Technical Interoperability Requirement
- Technology Insertion Recapitalization
- Tender Information Request (Australia)
- Terminal Imaging Radar
- Terminal Inverted Repeat
- Termite Inspection Report
- Terrorist Incident Report (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CD collection includes every symbol and sign in the technical information report in EPS, TIF, and JPEG formats, labeled by symbol number with thumbnail views available for easy identification.
Web Site Traffic Meter PRO includes advanced monitoring and tracking features, such as hyperlink tree view, referrer information reports, technical information reports, filtering features, domain/IP address exclusion, and more.