Technical focus areas covered in the conference sessions include Reliability, Field Architecture, the Thunder Horse field development, Flow Assurance, Pipeline Blockage Remediation, Pipeline Repair and Intervention, Case Studies and High-Pressure/High-Temperature Operations.
What does TFA stand for?
TFA stands for Technical Focus Area
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TFA
We have 169 other meanings of TFA in our Acronym Attic
- Take for Action
- Tanganyika Farmers' Association Limited (Arusha, Tanzania)
- Tangible Fixed Assets
- Tanks Focus Area
- Target Factor Analysis
- Task Force Activity (International Reference Ionosphere; US NASA)
- Task Force Alpha (Vietnam era military operation)
- Teach For America
- Technical Field Advisor (various organizations)
- Technical Field Assistance
- Telecommunications For All (email news)
- Telstra Football Anytime (Australia)
- Temporary Family Assistance (Connecticut)
- Temporary Field Authorization (Canada)
- Tennessee Forestry Association (Nashville, TN)
- Texas Forensic Association
- Thanks For Asking
- The Fallen Angels (gaming clan)
- The Fashion Association (now part of American Apparel and Footwear Association)
- The Feral Aggressors (World of Warcraft guild)
Samples in periodicals archive:
R & D FOCUS AREAS In planning for the Nanotechnology for the Forest Products Industry Workshop, we considered many different options for organizing technical focus areas for breakout discussion sessions.
The Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) from the Department of Homeland Security is seeking research and development proposals in multiple Technical Focus Areas (TFAs) of bacterial biothreat antigen detection and identification.
By segmenting SEMICON West into technical focus areas, we are creating dedicated locations that highlight similar innovative technologies, thereby allowing attendees to make more efficient use of their time at the expo.