Centaur is a handheld, automated technical fire direction system that serves as a backup to AFATDS or as the initial occupation system for fire direction solutions.
What does TECH FD stand for?
TECH FD stands for Technical Fire Direction
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Trusted Electronic Communications Forum
- Technologies de Formation et Apprentissage (University of Geneva, Switzerland)
- Tactical Exercise Control Group
- Test & Evaluation Coordinating Group
- Teaching Enquiry Concepts Via Heuristics
- Technology Building
- The Economic Consultancy House (Sri Lanka)
- Tour of European Concrete Highways (est. 1992)
- Training and Evaluation Center of Hutchinson (Hutchinson, KS)
- Technical Intelligence
- Technology Opportunities Analysis of Scientific Information System
- Technical Publications
- Technical Representative
- Technologies Exploitation for the Cultural Heritage Advancement
- Technical Availability
- Technical University of British Columbia
- The East Coast Hybrid Consortium
- Technical Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
2] and technical fire direction node throughout the deployment.
The firing platoons and their fire direction center (FDC) sections quickly mastered crew drills and technical fire direction and certified as 11C Mortarmen.
The battery FDC performs technical fire direction, sends howitzer commands to the GDUs and MTO through the battalion FSE to the FIST.
It also will be able to check the system's status periodically or on-demand and perform technical fire direction functions.
The newest software version of AFATDS, Version 6 (formerly called A99), includes technical fire direction capabilities and will begin fielding in April and go through the summer of 2003.
Version 6 (V6) software, for the first time, will integrate technical fire direction with AFATDS' tactical fire direction capabilities and calculate solutions for both cannon and rocket systems.
The software includes tactical and technical fire direction capabilities.