It provides services such as SDI, technical enquiry services, indexing services, and document delivery to needy users.
What does TES stand for?
TES stands for Technical Enquiry Service (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TES
We have 336 other meanings of TES in our Acronym Attic
- Tailor Engineering Services (Jacksonville, FL)
- Talent Elementary School (Oregon)
- Tanaka Electronics Singapore (various locations)
- Tanzania Environmental Society (Tanzania)
- TE Systems, Inc.
- Teacher Education Section (Ireland)
- Teacher Educational Supplement (resource; Ireland)
- Teaching Every Student
- Technical Enforcement Services
- Technical Enforcement Support
- Technologies for E-Services (International Workshop)
- Technology Development and continuing through System Development and Demonstration into Production and Deployment (an early T&E planning document)
- Technology-Enabled Selling
- Telecommunication Equipment Safety
- Telephone Emergency Services (support hotlines)
- Telephony Earth Station
- Terminal Earth Station
- Tertiary Education Strategy (New Zealand)
- Tertiary Eocene Strata (geology)
- Test & Evaluation Squadron