and sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Intelligent Informatics and the web Intelligence Consortium.
What does TCII stand for?
TCII stands for Technical Committee on Intelligent Informatics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCII
We have 2 other meanings of TCII in our Acronym Attic
- Turks and Caicos Islands Football Association
- The Chief Information Group, Inc. (Falls Church, PA)
- The Clinical Innovation Group (Medical University of South Carolina; Charleston, SC)
- Tower Crane Interest Group (Construction Plant-Hire Association; trade association; UK)
- Transportation Corridor Improvement Group (St. Louis, MO)
- Tribal Councils Investment Group of Manitoba Ltd. (Manitoba, Canada)
- Turks and Caicos Islands Government
- Tactical Command Industries, Inc.
- TCI International, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Technical Committee on Information Infrastructure (IEEE)
- Telecom Consultants International, Inc.
- Tien Chien II (missile)
- Time Crisis II (game)
- Trade Consultants International Inc.
- Transcobalamin II
- TIAA CREF Individual & Institutional Services
- The Check Is in the Mail
- Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (Ministry of Communications and Information Technology; India)
- Telecommunications Consultants of India Limited
- Tinplate Company of India Ltd. (Kolkata, India)