What does TC-GEMP stand for?
TC-GEMP stands for Technical Committee on Green Electronics, Manufacturing and Packaging (electronics recycling)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Twin Cities and Western Railroad (railroad system in Minneapolis, MN)
- Trusteeship Council of the United Nations
- tissue culture polystyrene
- Transportation Coordinator-Automated Command & Control System
- Transportation Coordinators' Automated Information for Movement System (US Army PEO STAMIS System)
- Transportation Coordinators' Automated Information for Movements System II
- Tandem Connection-Access Point Identifier
- Time Critical Data Link Layer (computer networking)
- Trellis-Coded Differential Unitary Space-Time Modulation
- ETSI Technical Committee on EMC and Radio spectrum Matters
- Time-Convolution Generalized Master Equation
- Tandem Connection-Incoming Error Count
- 125I-Tyramine Cellobiose-Low Density Lipoprotein
- Two-Color Laser-Induced Grating Spectroscopy
- Trellis-Coded Multiple-Pulse-Position Modulation
- ETSI Technical Committee on Network Aspects
- Temperature-Compensated Oven-Controlled Crystal Oscillator
- Tandem Connection-Outgoing Error Indication
- Trellis Coded Pulse Amplitude Modulation
- Two Cell-Window Random Access Algorithm