The International Association of Electronics Recyclers (IAER), Albany, and the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Electronics and the Environment (ISEE), Washington, D.
What does TCEE stand for?
TCEE stands for Technical Committee on Electronics and the Environment (IEEE)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCEE
We have 3 other meanings of TCEE in our Acronym Attic
- Treasure Coast Energy Center (Florida)
- Trip-City Elder Coalition (Fremont, CA)
- Turtle Conservation and Education Centre (Bali)
- Tuscola County Extension Council (Tuscola County, Michigan)
- Tillamook County Emergency Communications District
- Branson Lakes Tourism Community Enhancement District (Branson, MO)
- Twin Cities Economic Development Group (Minnesota)
- Tama County Economic Development Commission (Iowa)
- Taos County Economic Development Corporation
- Tasmanian Catholic Education Employees (Australia)
- Technologieholding Central and Eastern European (Dutch investment fund)
- Texas Council on Economic Education, Inc.
- Thad Cochran Endowment for Entrepreneurship (Mississippi State University; Mississippi State, MS)
- Transthoracic Contrast Enhanced Echocardiography
- Tasmanian Catholic Education Employees' Association (North Hobart, Tasmania, Australia)
- Tehama County Education Foundation (Red Bluff, CA)
- Trade Capacity Enhancement Fund
- Travis Community Education Foundation
- Treasure Coast Enterprise Fund, Inc. (Stuart, FL)
- Tri-Creek Education Foundation (Lowell, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Association of Electronics Recyclers (IAER) and the Computer Society Technical Committee on Electronics and the Environment of the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
The four-day series of events is co-sponsored by IAER and the Computer Society Technical Committee on Electronics and the Environment of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE).