A Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry (TAPPI) study "called "A Search for New Fiber Crops" demonstrated that alternative fibers require less energy and chemical use in processing than standard wood sources.
What does TAPPI stand for?
TAPPI stands for Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of TAPPI in our Acronym Attic
- Time and Attendance, Payroll, and Personnel
- Total Access Partner Program (Adtran)
- Training and Placement Program
- transabdominal pre-peritoneal
- Transportable Assemblage Perimeter Protection
- Tumaini AIDS Prevention Program
- Tampa Area Professional Photographers Association
- Texas Association of Physical Plant Administrators
- Topological Analysis of Pathway Phenotype Association (software)
- Telematics for Administrations: Public Procurement in Europe
- Tennessee Association for the Preservation and Perpetuation of Storytelling
- Tennessee Association of Professional Process Servers (est. 1988)
- Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools
- Thinking Aloud Pair Problem Solving
- Toronto Association of Police and Private Security (Canada)
- Training and Accreditation Programme for Postgraduate Supervisors (Robert Gordon University; Aberdeen, Scotland, UK)
- Transportable Assembly Perimeter Protection System (Army Digitization Information Infrastructure-2001)
- TNO-AZL Preschool Quality Of Life
- Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve (US National Park Service)
- Total Abdominal and Pelvic Radiotherapy (ovarian carcinoma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the author: Jane Molony is a freelance journalist who edits the TAPPSA Journal for the Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry of Southern Africa, She is based in Durban, South Africa and can be contacted by phone at +27 31 7642494 or email at mjjme@iafrica.
Gundersby is a member of several professional groups, including the Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper industry, the Association of Swedish Paper and Pulp Engineers, The Finnish Paper Engineer's Association and The Engineering Society in Finland.