60 Lending Instrument Technical Assistance Loan Grant Amount N/A Total Project Cost** 24.
What does TAL stand for?
TAL stands for Technical Assistance Loan (Brazil)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAL
We have 106 other meanings of TAL in our Acronym Attic
- That's a Knee Slapper
- The American Keeshond Society (dog club)
- Through Art Keep Smiling (Uganda)
- Tourism Association of Koh Samui (Thailand)
- Traditional Arctic Kayak Symposium
- Table Light
- Takeoff And Landing
- Target Analyte List
- Teachers as Leaders (various locations)
- Teaching and Learning
- Technology Alert List (US State Department)
- Template Attribute Language
- Tendo-Achilles Lengthening
- Tennessee Art League (Nashville, TN)
- TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) & Applied Linguistics (various schools)
- Thanks A Lot
- The American Legion
- The Appointments Line (UK National Health Service)
- They All Lie
- Thick Ascending Limb
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barbados is to receive a technical assistance loan equivalent to USD1.
ISLAMABAD, June 2 -- A World Bank (WB) Mission on Technical Assistance Loan (TAL) for implementation of National Environment Policy called on Federal Minister for Environment Hameedullah Jan Afridi here on Tuesday.
A June 1992 World Bank report concluded that less than 20 percent of its structural adjustment technical assistance loans to Africa are substantially effective.
Other major projects/programs approved in 2008, it said were included: Accelerating Economic Transformation Programme $500 million), Sindh Rural Growth and Revitalization Program ($100 million),Sindh Cities Improvement Program ($38 million; MFF: $300 million),Second Balochistan Resource Management Program ($100 million), Punjab Millennium Development Goals Program ($100 million), Power Distribution Facility ($252 million; MFF: $810 million), Barani Integrated Water Resource Project ($75 million) and Technical assistance loan for the Lahore Rapid Mass Transit System ($6 million).
Guatemala has received funds from the World Bank for a Tax Administration Technical Assistance Loan Project (No.
Trinidad & Tobago has received a technical assistance loan from the Caribbean Development Bank (CDB) to help finance consulting services for the Institutional Strengthening of the Tobago House of Assembly )Loan No.
Guatemala has received a loan from The World Bank for a Tax Administration Technical Assistance Loan Project (No.