Contract award: Planting and maintenance services of green areas Technical assistance contract concerning the management and maintenance of rest areas, islands, gazebos and landscaping of roads in Navarra (Sakana area).
What does TAC stand for?
TAC stands for Technical Assistance Contract
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAC
We have 736 other meanings of TAC in our Acronym Attic
- Teacher Advisor Contact (Pius XI High School, Milwaukee, WI)
- Team Aerial Combat (gaming)
- Technical Acceptance Certificate (Canada)
- Technical Activities Committee
- Technical Advisory Center (Sprint)
- Technical Advisory Committee
- Technical Advisory Council (Ascend, Cisco, Ericsson, Lucent, Nortel, Selsius, etc)
- Technical Assignment Control (Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
- Technical Assistance Center
- Technical Assistance Collaborative
- Technical Assistance Coordinator
- Technical Assurance Co-Ordinator (UK project management role)
- Techniques Avancées de Communication (French: Advanced Technical Communication)
- Technology Accreditation Commission (ABET)
- Technology Assessment Center
- Technology in Action Conference (trade show)
- Teen Activity Center
- Teen Advisory Council (various locations)
- Teen Advocacy Coalition
- Telecommunication Association Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
During each biennial session, a special highlight is the Academy Awards Luncheon where NDC will select winners in four categories, including Housing Development, who will be awarded an NDC Academy 2013 Award and a NDC Technical Assistance Contract.
Blue Sky") to acquire a working interest in a Technical Assistance Contract for the Langsa area, Offshore Indonesia (the "TAC Langsa") in a non-cash transaction.
But the upstream sector remains mostly off-limits to foreign oil majors, with Gulf countries preferring technical assistance contracts to production-sharing agreements sought by international firms.
The upstream sector remains mostly off limits to foreign oil majors, with Gulf countries preferring technical assistance contracts to production sharing agreements sought by international companies.
After a chorus of criticism of its sole-source awards to large national corporations, FEMA said it will set aside an undetermined number of five-year technical assistance contracts for competitive 8(a) awards.
Arescon) under a $25m technical assistance contract with Techcorps.
27, 1993, Ginandjar approved four technical assistance contracts (TAC) between private company P.