See Technical and Miscellaneous Revenue Act of 1988, [section] 1012.
What does TAMRA stand for?
TAMRA stands for Technical And Miscellaneous Revenue Act of 1988
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAMRA
- Tamaulipas (Estado de) (México)
- Teen Association of Model Railroaders
- Telecommunication Assessment Monitoring Report
- Terminal Automation Modernization and Replacement (US FAA)
- Texans for Advancement of Medical Research (also seen as TXAMR)
- Texas Alaskan Malamute Rescue Association
- Texas Association on Mental Retardation (now AAIDD Texas Chapter)
- Total Army Munitions Requirement
- Total Arterial Myocardial Revascularization (echocardiography)
- Tunneling Anisotropic Magnetoresistance (physics)
- Tetramethyl-6-Carboxyrhodamine (dye)
- Texas Agricultural Market Research Center
- Texas A&M Research Foundation
- Tax-Adjusted Market Risk Premium
- Tactical Aircraft Maintenance Specialist
- Talent Acquisition Management System (NextSource, Inc.)
- Tandem Accelerator Mass Spectrometry
- Target Activated Munitions System
- Target Area Meteorological Sensor
- Task Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
In support of its claim, the taxpayer pointed to the Technical and Miscellaneous Revenue Act of 1988 amendment to Sec.
The regulations encompass changes under the Tax Reform Act of 1986, the Technical and Miscellaneous Revenue Act of 1988, the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1989 as well as all the previously proposed regulations, temporary and final regulations, IRS notices and revenue procedures.
1085) and to section 1012(b) of the Technical and Miscellaneous Revenue Act of 1988 (Pub.
This provision was further amended by the Technical and Miscellaneous Revenue Act of 1988 to allow taxpayers the choice of electing ordinary loss or casualty loss treatment for such lost deposits.
The Technical and Miscellaneous Revenue Act of 1988 amended Sec.
Consequently, section 6072 of the Technical and Miscellaneous Revenue Act of 1988 instructed the Treasury Department to prepare a report on the efficacy of section 1706.
The Technical and Miscellaneous Revenue Act of 1988, Section 1001(b)(3)(B), amended that provision to add the following sentence: "Such term includes the making of expenditures relating to an office .