John Murphy, who wrote Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets and Intermarket Analysis, said, "Tom O'Brien's new book is an excellent demonstration of how a technical trader puts things together.
What does TAFM stand for?
TAFM stands for Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets (John Murphy book)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAFM
We have 2 other meanings of TAFM in our Acronym Attic
- The Artist Formerly Known As Prince
- Task Force for the Reconstruction of Kosovo (EC)
- Take A Flying Leap
- Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language
- Technical and Administrative Frequency List (Canada)
- Tribunal Admistrativo e Fiscal de Lisboa (Portugal)
- Three and Four Letter Abbreviation
- Tayside and Fife Library and Information Network (Dundee City Council Leisure and Communities Department; UK)
- Task Force for Logistics and Law and Order (Sri Lanka)
- Taiwan Association of Family Medicine
- Tibetan American Foundation of Minnesota
- Training Administration and Financial Management Information System
- Tactical Air Force Maintenance Management
- Total Active Federal Military Service
- Total Active Federal Military Service Date
- That's All for Now
- The Accessible Friends Network (Saint Albans, Hertfordshire, England, UK)
- The Allied Forces Network (gaming website)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (usually seen as TANF)
- Technology and Finance Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also authored Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets.
He has given speeches in Frankfurt, Milan, Chicago, Philadelphia, and other parts of the world on topics ranging from technical analysis of the financial markets to the euro and its implications.