Four membership levels are available: Founding Sponsor, Institute Partner, Technical Advisory Group Member, and Registered Member.
What does TAG stand for?
TAG stands for Technical Advisory Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TAG
We have 465 other meanings of TAG in our Acronym Attic
- Task Action Grammar
- Task Assignment Guide
- Tasmanian Association for the Gifted
- Tatham Art Gallery (South Africa)
- Tattersall Advisory Group (investments; Richmond, VA)
- Taxon Advisory Group
- Taxpayer Action Group
- Teaching and Academic Growth
- Teaterhuset Avant Garden (Norwegian: Avant Garden Theatre)
- Technical AdHoc Group
- Technical Advisory Group for Biological Control Agents of Weeds
- Technical Air-to-Ground (US NASA)
- Technical Applications Group
- Technical Architecture Group (W3C)
- Technical Assessment Group (US DoD)
- Technical Assistance Grant
- Technical Assistance Group
- Technical Association of Georgia
- Techniques d'Avant-Garde (TAG Heuer)
- Technologies for Aging Gracefully (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Technical Advisory Group (TAG) has been set up by the Doncaster knowledge based business so it can ensure it has access to the latest information on market and technology trends in automation and robotics.
It is being steered by a technical advisory group of 14 companies representing both technology providers and end users.
The technical advisory group advises the Department of Health and Human Services and the CMS administrator on issues related to the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA).
Controlling greenhouse gas emissions is a key part of our state's strategy to fight air pollution," said ALA CA Clean Air Technical Advisory Group member and San Francisco General Hospital division chief of occupational and environmental medicine John Balmes.
7) In fact, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development's (OECD's) Technical Advisory Group on Treaty Characterization of Electronic Commerce Payments, identified no less than 26 common e-commerce transactions; see "OECD Technical Advisory Group Issues Final Report on E-Commerce Taxation," 2001 TNT25-7 (2/5/01).
The utility was developed with the support and advice of a cross section of direct writers, reinsurers and retrocessionaires who have served as a technical advisory group.
Murano is also a member of the National Pork Producers Post Harvest Food Safety Technical Advisory Group and several other national food safety committees and associations.