SUSAN Boyle is to cover hits by Depeche Mode and Tears For Fears for he bum.
What does TFF stand for?
TFF stands for Tears for Fears (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TFF
We have 80 other meanings of TFF in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Fill File
- Talk Fantasy Football (forum)
- Tangential Flow Filtration
- Tanzania Football Federation (est. 1930)
- Target Fabrication Facility
- Task Force Falcon
- Task Force France (Internet Protocol Version 6)
- Task Force Freedom
- Taxa-Fauna-Flora (French; environmental database)
- Taxi Fare Finder (resource)
- Telegraph Fantasy Football (UK)
- Telluride Film Festival
- Tencor File Format
- Terra Firma Fertilisers (Australia)
- Territorial Formula Financing (federal transfer payment; Canada)
- Test Fabrication Facility
- Texas Fishing Forum (website)
- Texas Folklife Festival (est. 1972)
- Texas Furry Fiesta (Dallas Regional Anthropomorphic Meeting Association; Dallas, TX)
- The Fanfiction Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
The duo took a hiatus for several years, and Tears for Fears have since reunited celebrating music, thrilling fans and making new ones
The track, which spurs on the national side while taking a dig at celebrity football culture, is a reworking of the Tears For Fears hit.
A mainstay of Ibiza's club scene since the beginning of the acid house revolution, Alfredo has put together a mix that remains true to all things Balearic, featuring house from KC Flight and Joe Smooth with curveball tracks from Tears for Fears and the theme from Hill Street Blues.
Cocteau Twins, Tears for Fears, Tori Amos and George Harrison.
Byline: By Gavin Thurgood Tears For Fears at Newcastle's City Hall, Friday, April 29 Tears For Fears founder members Roland Orzabal and Curt Smith are back with a new album and tour after acrimoniously parting company 15 years ago.
But Curt Smith, the Tears For Fears singer and bassist who left the band in 1990, says the height of their success was one of the least enjoyable times of his life.
Legacy/Columbia) Also new in September: Nancy Sinatra [see page 70], Anita Baker, Green Day, Joss Stone, Tears for Fears, Brian Wilson, Leonard Cohen, Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, the Strokes (live), Supergrass (best of), Lucinda Williams (live double CD).