I would be welcoming people at the guest house or be in the supermarket with tears running down my cheeks.
What does TRDMC stand for?
TRDMC stands for Tears Running Down My Cheeks
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Telstra Research and Development Management
- That's Right, Don't Mess (internet slang)
- Total Radiation Dose Monitor
- Total Ration Dry Matter
- TRANSCOM Reference Data Manager
- Transparent Reality Dialysis Machine
- Trapedza Rapid Deployment Methodology (Trapedza Financial Systems)
- Tribal Resettlement Development Mission (India)
- United States Transportation Command's Reference Data Management
- Two Rivers Dog Mushers Association (Alaska)
- Teaching, Research and Development Network (Manchester, UK)
- The Reservations Desk Network
- Targeted Rice Distribution Program
- Teacher and Reading Development Partnerships
- Teacher Reading Development Partnership
- Technology Research and Development Projects
- Technology Research Development Program
- Tenderness, Rigidity, Distention, and Pulsating Masses (palpation)
- Texas Red Dirt Photos (book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Rachel Mainwaring I have just watched the most unbelievable piece of television with tears running down my cheeks.
With tears running down my cheeks, I asked her - shall we change him?
Again I remember lying on my back, this time in the x-ray room of Dudley Road Hospital with tears running down my cheeks as I feared the worst.
``When he started playing, though, I had tears running down my cheeks.
I was sound asleep but woke up as usual with a pounding headache and a nasty, itchy couching attack, tears running down my cheeks and face all red and puffy.
I ran about the pitch for 20 minutes with tears running down my cheeks because I knew I would never wear a Celtic jersey again.
I remember standing in the changing room of the outsize shop with tears running down my cheeks.