com/nba/story/_/id/7234180/nba-lockout-players-not-accept-deal-seek-disband billy-hunter-says Team marketing report.
What does TMR stand for?
TMR stands for Team Marketing Report (Wilmette, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TMR
We have 129 other meanings of TMR in our Acronym Attic
- The Medical Quality Commission
- Transmission Mode Q Factor (Q = charge)
- Topic Map Query Language
- Trademark Quality Review
- Tactical Mobile Robot
- Takanori Makes Revolution (Japanese singer and actor)
- Tal'mahe'ra (EverQuest guild)
- Talented Mr Ripley (movie)
- Talented Mr. Roto (Matthew Berry pen name)
- Targeted Muscle Reinnervation
- Technical Managers Representative
- Technical Market Research
- Technical Modification Request
- Technology Management Resources, Inc (Commercial Banking Solutions Provider)
- Technology Management Review
- Teledyne Materials Research
- The Machine Room (various locations)
- The Manufacturing Report (Lionheart Publishing)
- The Master Race
Samples in periodicals archive:
teams last season, according to Chicago-based Team Marketing Report.
According to Team Marketing Report (and, yes, these data are the source of many disavowals and complaints from MLB teams, but anyway .
75 over the same period, an 8% increase, according to publisher Team Marketing Report.
Todd Green, the managing editor of Team Marketing Report, is that "A naming rights agreement helps to position the company's brand at the top end of the spectrum while allowing it to speak to several marketing segments at one time.
Including the $2 sodas and $3 hot dogs, it runs a family of four $267 to attend an NBA game, up 31 percent from just four years ago, according to the Team Marketing Report.
Alan Friedman, editor of Team Marketing Report, a Chicago-based publication that covers the business side of sports, says few team owners reap profits on an annual basis.
This ticket loss is sure to be felt in the Dodgers' pockets to the tune of $25 million based on recent Team Marketing Report data plus any ancillary income associated with these tickets.